Sunday, March 28, 2010

SOBO SLEUTH now in print!

Attention, attention!

My new book, entitled SOBO SLEUTH, is now in print!
Sales of this charming children's mystery book will support the Parsons-Bruce Gallery in South Boston, Virginia. The gallery provides funding for arts education for elementary school children in South Boston, Virginia in Halifax County. My son Joel and I wrote the book together and my Father-in-law Daniel Ziembo did the illustrations. Young readers will enjoy this chapter book: it makes a wonderful gift and includes a kid's guide to South Boston's family fun and history.

"Nine year old Joel loves mystery chapter books! He read his way from one end of the mystery section to the other at his elementary school library
Joel is known in his family as "The Watcher". He notices things, small things that busy people usually miss.
Imagine his surprise as he and his artist Grandfather, D.Z. find themselves in the middle of a small town mystery! Before long, they become a grandson-grandfather crime solving duo as they get to know the people and history of South Boston, Virginia."

~Nancy Cook

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for my first edition to arive. I am a very proud Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book arrived today. Needless to say I read it from cover to cover. The illustrations are great and I love the cover. I look forward to the next adventure of the Sobo Sleuth!

    ReplyDelete